Lonely Planet Pohjois-Kalifornia matkaopas
With soaring peaks, vast coastline and the tallest of the world’s trees, Northern California in-spires all who visit to dream that much bigger.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Northern California, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, customs, film, television, music, arts, literature, landscapes, wildlife
- Over 18 color maps
- Coverage includes: San Francisco, the Bay Area, Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Coastal Highway 1, Redding, Gold Country, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, the Sierra Nevada, Sacramento and more
Curator: Helena Smith
Writers: Brett Atkinson, Sara Benson, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Nate Cavalieri, Michael Grosberg, Ashley Harrell, Josephine Quintero, John A Vlahides
576 pages, 128pp color, 69 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Mar 2021