Vango Infinity XL makuupussi
The Infinity XL is a 2-season square bag with a tog rating of 8, making it the ideal choice for spring and summer adventurers. This brand-new bag has a lightweight hollow fibre insulation which maximises lofting for extra warmth as well as a 190T Brushed Polyester Pongee lining and shell. These great quality fabrics will ensue you have a great night’s sleep, wherever you may be camping.
Comfort: 8°C / Limit: 3°C / Limit: -11°C
Internal measures: W98 x L223 cm
Max user height: 190cm
Packsize: 43.0 x ø28.0cm
- Grade A Quality Fill - Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch.
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying Integrated
- Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head Square Shaped
- Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Polair Micro Shell - A soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable (210T)
- Polair® Snug Lining - A super soft and cosy Polair polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T Brushed)
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Infinity Stitching - Holds the insulating fiber in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Compression Stuffsack - 4 straps help to minimise pack size for easy transportation
- XL Size - Wider and longer than our standard singles, the XL bag offers comfort levels for those who want extra space.