Lonely Planet Best of Thailand, Thaimaa matkaopas
Lonely Planet’s Best of Thailand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Discover ancient temples in Bangkok and Ayuthaya, take a cooking course in Chiang Mai, and find your perfect beach spot on Ko Phi-Phi – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Thailand:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, drink, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map(included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
Coverage Includes: Bangkok, Hua Hin, Ayuthaya, Sukhothai, Chiang Mai, Nong Khai, Ko Pha-Ngan, Ko Samui, Railay, Phuket, Ko Phi-Phi
Curator: Austin Bush
Writers: Tim Bewer, Celeste Brash, David Eimer, Damian Harper, Anita Isalska
324 pages, 324pp color, 73 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Aug 2020