Fjord Nansen Nanga Parbat 85+10L, musta, harmaa
jos tilaat vain tämän tuotteen
Laadukas, erittäin suuri rinkka pidemmille reissuille. Valmistettu kestävästä ja ja erittäin kevyeestä materilaaista.
The largest backpack in FJORD NANSEN collection. It has two compartments, two compression pockets and front pocket attached with YKK zipper, which after disconnecting transform into a small, 5-liter bag (perfect for city tours). It is made of a very light and at the same time durable and tear-resistant materials Diamond Oxford Nylon and Polyester. It has a convenient carrying system BACKBONE PILLOW.
- made of light and durable Diamond Nylon and Oxford Poliester materials;
- system components in contact with the user's back - cushions, straps and fastening the lap belt on the inside made of breathable molded foam covered with a soft MESH BREATHABLE, facilitating air circulation;
- adjustable support system BACKBONE PILLOW, based on an external frame - 2 rails. Height adjustable fastening straps with tape, allows you to adjust the backpack to the growth and anatomy of the user;
- support system perfectly ventilates back during exercise, cushion separates from the pack produced by the body during physical moisture and form a ventilation duct along the spine
- additional triangle stabilizing and improving load transfer to the hips
- S-shaped shoulder straps with adjustable length (for each pan, DURAFLEX ear, eg. to hook flashlight);
- adjustable chest belt;
- 2 mounting for trekking poles and/ or ax;
- on flap there is a large outer pocket with waterproof zipper;
- on the inner surface of the flap - zipped pocket for documents;
- main compartment has an additional lined chimney, increasing the capacity of the backpack approx. 10 liters;
- small tourist backpack (ideal when touring) adapted to the system Hydration attached to the backpack with SBS zipper;
- top quality buckles DURAFLEX - made of plastic retaining mechanical stability and resistance to damage at low and high temperatures;
- all SBS zippers;
- the sides are astringent straps to compress the backpack (or the attachment of additional equipment);
- the bottom of the backpack doubly reinforced.
capacity: 85 + 10 l;
capacity of a small backpack: 5 l;
weight: 2600 g.
Materials and technologies:
- BACKBONE PILLOW - support system made on the basis of external light frame is composed of 2 rails. Straps height adjustment by means of strip allows to adjust the backpack to the user’s height. Moreover, it has a comfortable waist belt with comfortable "cushion", which includes the following elements:
- moisture-draining mesh;
- soft sponge to prevent pressure and for comfort;
- EVA foam with different densities, ensuring proper weight transfer on the hips;
- additional stiffening merge waist belt.
OXFORD POLIESTER - densely woven, durable fabric used in the most exposed to tear;
DURAFLEX - top quality buckles made of plastic retaining mechanical stability and resistance to damage at low and high temperatures