Lonely Planet Slovenia matkaopas
A paradise of snowcapped peaks, turquoise rivers and Venetian-style coastline, Slovenia en-riches its treasures with harmonious architecture, rustic culture and sophisticated cuisine.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Slovenia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Slovenia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll the leafy streets of Ljubljana, dive into the great outdoors at Lake Bled or sip some of the world's best Merlot in Vipava; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Slovenia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Slovenia Travel Guide:
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, sport, cuisine, wine, customs
- Over 30 maps
Coverage Includes: Ljubljana, Skofja Loka, Lake Bled, Bohinj, Kranjska Gora, Triglav National Park, Soca Valley, Vipava Valley, Lipica, Piran, Postojna, Rogaska Slatina, Prekmurje and more
Curator: Mark Baker
Writers: Anthony Ham, Jessica Lee
288 pages, 128pp color, 43 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: May 2022