Lonely Planet Ison-Britannian parhaat matkaopas
Lonely Planet’s Best of Great Britain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ponder the mysteries of Stonehenge, explore the cities of London, Edinburgh and Oxford, and be charmed by the Lake District – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Great Britain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Great Britain:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sport, politics
Coverage Includes: London, Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford & the Cotswolds, Cambridge, the Lake District, Edinburgh, Skye, Snowdonia, the Great Glen and more.
Curator: Damian Harper
Writers: Oliver Berry, Fionn Davenport, Marc Di Duca, Belinda Dixon, Catherine Le Nevez, Sophie McGrath, Hugh McNaughtan, Lorna Parkes, Andy Symington, Greg Ward, Neil Wilson
324 pages, 324pp color, 67 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: May 2021