Lonely Planet Grand Canyonin kansallispuiston matkaopas
The Grand Canyon embodies the scale and splendor of the American West, captured in dra-matic vistas, dusty trails, and stories of exploration, exploitation and preservation. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Grand Canyon National Park, with amazing travel ex-periences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Grand Canyon National Park is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Go rafting on the Colorado River, explore the Grand Canyon by bike or view it from above on a helicopter ride – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Grand Canyon National Park and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Grand Canyon National Park:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Grand Canyon, Kaibab National Forest, Valle, North Rim, South Rim, Havasupai Reservation, Hualapai Reservation, Flagstaff, Sedona, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, Colorado River, and more
Curator: Loren Bell
Writers: Jennifer Rasin Denniston
256 pages, 256pp color, 34 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Mar 2022