Lonely Planet Europe's Best Trips
Lonely Planet Euroopan parhaat road tripit
Discover the freedom of the open road with Europe’s Best Trips. We’ve selected 40 amazing road trips through Italy, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland and Austria, from 3 day escapes to 3 week adventures, and packed them full of expert advice and inspirational suggestions.
Whether you want to visit mysterious and compelling megaliths laden with myths and theories in Great Britain or enjoy fine wine amid bucolic scenery, we’ve got the trip for you.
Inside Lonely Planet Europe’s Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily – over 130 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
Covers: Italy, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and more
Curator: Belinda Dixon
Writers: Isabel Albiston, Oliver Berry, Stuart Butler, Kerry Christiani, Fionn Davenport, Marc Di Duca, Peter Dragicevich, Duncan Garwood, Anthony Ham, Paula Hardy, Catherine Le Nevez, Sally O'Brien, Josephine Quintero, Daniel Robinson, Brendan Sainsbury, Andy Symington, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Nicola Williams, Neil Wilson
596 pages, 596pp color, 139 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm