The North Face Router reppu
One of our largest backpacks has been given a makeover. Now with new design elements and materials, including an updated FlexVent™ suspension system, you can carry everything you need for an action-packed day and stay comfortable and stylish as you go. It also opens wide and lays flat, making it an excellent choice for carry-on luggage.
- Dedicated mobile-office compartment for your laptop, tablet and documents
- Big main compartment for books, binders and other essentials
- A front compartment with internal organisation has a padded tablet sleeve, a pen slot and additional secure-zip pockets
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw smartphone access on one side
- Features a reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing for 360-degrees of reflectivity
- Fleece-lined pocket on the outside for sunglasses, your phone or keys.
- Updated front haul handle for quick grab-and-go
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle and removable waist belt
- Stay comfortable and ventilated with the updated FlexVent suspension system, which features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-moulded shoulder straps, an updated mesh back panel and a highly breathable lumbar panel
- Front has two additional fleece-lined pockets, one zipped
Average weight: 1500g