Lonely Planet Meksiko matkaopas
Lonely Planet’s Mexico is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gather all your senses and dive head-first into the ancient Maya world at exquisite Palenque; sample the freshest local specialities from street food stalls and innovative restaurants; and soak in the colours of Oaxaca City’s fiestas, architecture, and arts scene. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mexico and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Mexico:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Mexico City, Around Mexico City, Veracruz, Yucatán Peninsula, Chiapas, Oaxaca, Central Pacific Coast, Western Central Highlands, Northern Central Highlands, Baja California, Copper Canyon, Northern Mexico
Curator: Brendan Sainsbury
Writers: Kate Armstrong, Ray Bartlett, Celeste Brash, Stuart Butler, Steve Fallon, John Hecht, Anna Kaminski, Tom Masters, Liza Prado, Phillip Tang
896 pages, 96pp color, 121 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Sep 2020
Paino: 450g. Mitat: 95...
Paino: 90 g
Materiaali: Nylon ja harjattu metalli...