Lonely Planet pocket Seoul, taskumatkaopas Soul
Lonely Planet Pocket Seoul is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Wander the labyrinthine streets of Bukchon Hanok Village, explore the grand Gyeongbokgung and Changdeokgung palaces and try some Korean cuisine at Namdaemun Market; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Seoul and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Seoul:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Seoul map (included in print version), plus 17 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Gwanghwamun, Myeong-Dong, Hongdae, Yeouido, Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Apgujeong, Gangnam, Dongaemun and more
Curator: Trent Holden
168 pages, 168pp color, 18 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Feb 2019