Lonely Planet New York kaupunkiopas
Epicenter of the arts. Dining and shopping capital. Trendsetter. New York City wears many crowns, and spreads an irresistible feast for all. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of New York City, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s New York City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Food truck, deli, pizza parlor, pub – eat your way through a world of food; take a sunset stroll across the Brooklyn Bridge for romantic views of amber skies; and take in a spectacular show on Broadway – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New York City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New York City:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsprovide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Lower Manhattan & the Financial District, SoHo & Chinatown, East Village & Lower East Side, West Village, Chelsea & the Meatpacking District, Union Square, Flatiron District & Gramercy, Midtown, Upper East Side, Upper West Side & Central Park, Harlem & Upper Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens.
Curator: Regis St Louis
Writers: Robert Balkovich, Ray Bartlett, Michael Grosberg, Brian Kluepfel, Ali Lemer
448 pages, 448pp color, 56 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Aug 2020