Lonely Planet Uusi-Seelanti vaellusopas
Lonely Planet’s Hiking & Tramping in New Zealand is your passport to the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spot seals and laze on golden sands along the Abel Tasman Coast Track; explore The Lord of the Rings scenery on Tongariro Northern Circuit; and tramp through ancient rainforest and along gnarly ridges on the Lake Waikaremoana Great Walk. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New Zealand’s trails and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Hiking & Tramping in New Zealand:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Great hiking and itineraries sections show you how to tailor your trip around the best trails
- Special features on clothing & equipment, hiking safety and other non-hiking outdoor activities
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Budget-oriented recommendations with honest reviews - including eating and sleeping reviews of towns and hiking destinations
- Cultural insights provide a richer and more rewarding travel experience - covering history, landscapes, geology and wildlife
Coverage Includes: Northland, Auckland, Coromandel, Tongariro, Urewera, Central North Island, Taranaki, Whanganui, Around Wellington, Queen Charlotte, Marlborough, Abel Tasman, Kahurangi, Nelson Lakes, Canterbury, Arthur’s Pass, Aoraki/Mt Cook, West Coast, Mt Aspiring National Park, Around Queenstown, Fiordland, Stewart Island/Rakiura.
Curator: Andrew Bain
Writers: Jim DuFresne
352 pages, 352pp color, 77 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Dec 2022