Lonely Planet Best of Portugal matkaopas
Our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Portugal's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Lonely Planet’s Best of Portugal is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise through the canals of Aveiro, tour the Alto Douro wine country and walk the medieval town of Evora – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Portugal and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Portugal:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sports, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate
Coverage Includes: Lisbon, Porto, the Algarve, Évora, Rio Douro Valley, Braga, Coimbra, Aveiro, Sintra, Óbidos, Sagres & Cabo de São Vicente, and more.