Vango Ashton 500 teltta viidelle
jos tilaat vain tämän tuotteen
Ashton 500 on iso tunnelimainen perheteltta. Se on nopea kasata ja purkaa. Se sopii esimerkiksi perheille, pariskunnille tai kaveriporukoille, jotka haluavat päästää irti arjen hälinästä. Iso oviaukko ja tilavat huoneet tekevät telttailuista helppoa.
- Paino:14.7 kg
- Pystytysaika: 18 min
- Pakkauskoko: P73.0 x K31.0 x L31.0cm
- Tilavuus: 5 hlö
The Ashton 500 is a 4 pole tunnel tent with a pre-attached front extension creating the perfect balance between indoor and outdoor sheltered living space. This easy to pitch tent is perfect for families, couples or groups of friends wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The large main door and windows ensure a light, airy feel for enjoying the great outdoors.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Easypack carry bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.