New for 2013!
Ski touring and mountaineering demand a down sleeping bag that is comfortable in the coldest months of the year. The Altair sleeping bag is designed to provide efficient warmth down to 0F (-18C), while offering light, packable performance that makes each day in the mountains more enjoyable. Like all Therm-a-Rest sleeping bags, it integrates with your mattress to eliminate the sliding, twisting and cold spots that can interrupt sleep.
- Sleep Securely: SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep.
- Sleep Warmer: Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most, for efficient warmth.
- Move Freely: Our Efficient Comfort design gives you room to move where you need it, without creating too much space to heat efficiently.
- Carry Less: Lightweight, 750+ fill goose down offers compressible warmth.
Draft Tubes & Collar, Snag Free Zipper, Stash Pocket, Sculptured Hood, Trapezoidal Footbox, Storage & Stuff Sack
Altair is the twelfth brightest star in the night sky, and is used in celestial navigation.
- Two flexible fabric bands keep your bag centered on your mattress and eliminate problems with sliding, twisting and cold spots. SynergyLink™ Connectors fit any mattress up to 25 inches (63 cm) wide.
- The Altair features three-dimensional baffled insulation on the top and sides, and sewn-through insulation on the bottom that partners with your mattress. 85% of loft is placed in the top of the bag, while 15% is placed in the bottom.
- Therm-a-Rest sleeping bags are designed with extra room in the torso to allow your shoulders, elbows and hips to move freely. At the head and foot the fit is closer, keeping you warm while decreasing overall weight.
- Lightweight 750+ fill goose down insulation provides optimal warmth and compressibility. A 30D ripstop nylon shell offers lightweight performance and durable water-repellant (DWR) protection.
Klikkaa makuupussin kuvan alla olevaa pientä kuvaa josta saat näkyviin mitat, painon ja tarkemmat tiedot.