Lonely Planet Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California
Cruise the slow lanes of the Pacific Coast Highway, ride in spinning teacups at Disneyland Resort, or hit the trails in Joshua Tree National Park; all with your trusted travel companion. Begin your journey now!
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, arts, architecture, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Los Angeles map (included in print version), plus over 50 color maps
Coverage includes: Los Angeles, Orange County, Palm Springs, Joshua Tree National Park, Death Valley National Park, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara, San Diego and more
Looking for a guide specifically on Los Angeles? Check out Pocket Los Angeles, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
Curator: Andrea Schulte-Peevers
Writers: Andrew Bender, Cristian Bonetto, Jade Bremner, Benedict Walker, Clifton Wilkinson
512 pages, 96pp color, 58 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm