Fjord Nansen Autumn Kevlar ohut vaellussukka
Socks with Kevlar and merino wool. The silver ions inhibit the growth of bacteria.
- Natural merino wool, mixed with a polyacrylate, ensures excellent thermal insulation and ventilation of the skin and long-lasting feeling of dryness
- Soft, causing no pinching, double cuff increases comfort and keeps the sock in place
- Flat seam toe for comfort
- Additional ribbing on the mid-foot prevents slipping and twisting socks during long treks
- Material: 35% wool, 35% polyacrylic, 12% Coolmax, 11% Prolen Siltex, 5% Kevlar, 2% Lycra
Coolmax® – fiber developed by DuPont, wicks moisture and heat away from the body to the surface of the sock. Prevents thus overheating of the foot and provides a pleasant sensation of dryness.
Lycra® – fiber “memory” causes soft adhesion sock to the foot and thus improves convenience.
Poliakryl (PAN) – thick synthetic fiber, pleasant to the touch, which is perfect for cold winter days (it has similar properties to wool). It is characterized by an extraordinary lightness. Clothes made of polyacrylic is durable, resistant to wear and easy to care for.
Kevlar – fiber provides high durability socks in the most exposed to damage and abrasion, such as the heel and toes.
System Stop-Bacteria: Prolen® Siltex fiber with antibacterial properties, based on silver ions biogenic inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor and provide all-day comfort. They are harmless to humans and the environment.
Merino wool – natural wool, thinner than the conventional, having a high softness and fluffiness. It is also anti-bacterial and anti-static. It has a thermo-active properties – when it’s cold retains heat, and when it is hot can cool off.