Lonely Planet Best of New York City 2019 kaupunkiopas
Kuvasta poiketen 2019 versio
Our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on New York City's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best in 2020.
Lonely Planet’s Best of New York City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Delve into the past in the Ancient Greek, Roman and Egyptian collections of the Metropolitan Museum; walk over the Brooklyn Bridge at dusk, as skyscrapers begin to light up the night; and pick your venue for the hippest pre-show cocktails. All with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of New York City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of New York City 2020:
- Full-color images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, wine, sport, politics
Coverage Includes: Lower Manhattan & the Financial District, Soho, Chinatown, East Village, West Village, Chelsea, Meatpacking District, Union Square, Flatiron District, Gramercy Park, Midtown, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Central Park, Harlem, Upper Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens.
Writers: Lorna Parkes, Hugh McNaughtan, Regis St Louis
258 pages, 258pp color, 39 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Jan 2021