Fjord Nansen Norge Kevlar vaellussukka, harmaa
The warmest Fjord Nansen's socks with Merino Wool and Thermolite fiber.
- Natural merino wool, mixed with a thermolite fiber
- Soft, causing no pinching, double cuff increases comfort and keeps the sock in place
- Additional ribbing on the mid-foot prevents slipping and twisting socks during long treks
- Weight: 85 g (size 39-42)
- Material: 55% merino wool, 30% thermolite fiber, 12% Prolen Siltex, 3% Lycra
Merino wool – natural wool, thinner than the conventional, having a high softness and fluffiness. It is also anti-bacterial and anti-static. It has a thermo-active properties – when it’s cold retains heat, and when it is hot can cool off
Lycra – fiber “memory” causes soft adhesion sock to the foot and thus improves convenience
Prolen Siltex fiber with antibacterial properties, based on silver ions biogenic inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor and provide all-day comfort. They are harmless to humans and the environment
Made in Poland.