Michelin Pacific Northwest
Edition updated in 2017) Michelin USA Pacific Northwest Map 171 (scale: 1:1,267,000) part of Michelin's US regional map series with bright green covers zooms in close for comprehensive coverage of Washington and Oregon, extending up over the Canadian border and down to the northernmost areas of California and Nevada. It contains city inset maps for easy driving in Boise, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver and Victoria.
Outdoor enthusiasts have their choice of national parks for scenery and activities: Olympic, North Cascades, Mount Rainier and Crater Lake. Michelin star-rated sights and a selection of not-to-be-missed annual events and festivals serve as inspiration for future road trips. The map includes a comprehensive index, a distance chart, and a multi-language legend in English and Spanish. Those traveling for business or pleasure, as well as locals traveling further afield, will appreciate Michelin's high standard of clear and accurate mapping and the additional information on parks, events and points of interest to make the journey more enjoyable.
MICHELIN ZOOM MAPS are perfect to discover major tourist areas, with a high level of details in an easy to use format.
- They nicely complement our Michelin Guides and include:
- Various leisure activities, such as water parks, tourist trains, horse racing, etc
- Scenic routes and tourist sights crossed referenced with the famous Michelin's Green Guides
- Camping sites information from Michelin's Camping Guides
- Hotel information from the world famous MICHELIN Guides